Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Been reading...


The City of Fort Worth had to close down the library, cause I have all the books checked out! Hee hee! (just kidding) They only had to close one branch......



Here's what I have been crocheting this week. It is a frog hat pattern from Crochetroo. It's really cute. X is gonna love this!
On a more sober note, my BIL found out that his spinal fluid has been leaking (he had a tumor removed from around his Pituitary gland a couple of weeks ago), and they are going to have to do a SECOND surgery to fix the leak tomorrow morning. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again....the hospitals in this area really scare me! I am from a smaller city, (Lubbock, Texas) but I'll take their hospitals, doctors, and medical know- how any old day!

No comments: