Saturday, July 21, 2007

Baaa...Baaa....Black sheep...

I was browsing blogs the other night, and what did I find???? Over at Pam's blog, the cutest tote EVER! I just *happened* to have the pattern book already, so I have decided to make a
purse instead of a tote out of my version...


Here is the start, below. I hope to have it finished in a couple of days for my DD's birthday, along with other "non-crochet" presents! I won't get to be with her this year on her special day, but she will be 24!


4 comments:

inkberryblue said...

Hi Cindy!
That is a gorgeous bag. (I had a look over at Pam's blog.) Your first two squares look pretty too ~ I love the colours. Lucky DD! Thanks for giving the book details, I might just have to make this. =]

Cindy said...

Thanks, the flowers are working up pretty fast. I already have 2 more made. I hope to show the finished purse in a day or so.

Cristina Salgueiro said...

hello cindy. I'm sorry but this is the only way of getting it touch with you. i can't send you any email. problem with yours:(
And the sqaures look lovely:)

Sarina Renee said...

You will have to tell me how your tote came out. I just tried to make one and I guess my guage is off because it came out much smaller than I anticipated.

I started a hat out of the same book and had to change the hook and the number of chains to start with to make it work.