Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend fun

I talked to "Spiderman X", and told him I had an "almost finished" crochet present for him, and asked if he wanted to see it now, or wait until Christmas (but we probably won't get to see him at Christmas). He said now, so I got to take some photos of him using it. I will finish the "web" lines, then send it to him. He really liked it! He asked if I could crochet some sort of "spiderman" type of decal to put on it. I will have to think about how I could do that. One that I have seen in Ravelry had a spider crocheted in the middle, but he didn't want one like that, so like I said I will have to think about what I can do.

In the mean time, he and his Granddaddy got to ride a small dirt bike that we have.
This morning, he and I put together this gingerbread house from a pre-made kit we purchased at Wal-mart.

He and my ds had to go home today, so now it is too quiet around here. Can't wait till Christmas, to see the next crew: dd and the twins!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the ghan. Maybe you can do a graphed crochet head of spiderman or something like that from a picture.

Allison said...

That looks awesome! And hello to a fello Ripple Along member---I just haven't done a ripple in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!

J. Hunter said...

What an awesome afghan! I teach third graders in Saudi Arabia. I only have a few boys in my class, but if/when they get to be student of the week, they can pick something for me to crochet for them. I KNOW they would LOVE this afghan! WHERE did you get the pattern, or did you design it yourself? Please, please let me know!
BTW, I signed up to be a follower of your blog! Had a bit of trouble with the darn thing wanting to put everything in ARABIC! Finally got THAT problem solved, and by way of that, created my OWN new blog: SaudiStitcher.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Jana