Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Truck


Dh decided that I needed a new (to me) vehicle, so he recently purchased me a cute little 2000 Ford Ranger Super Cab to drive! I know it probably sounds weird, but I have always wanted a little pickup, and now I finally have it! After all, I AM a Texan! :)

We got the truck just in time to go visit my dd and the grandtwins down at South Padre Island for the grandtwins 1st birthday. We had a fun, action packed time while we were there! We got to go out to the Island one day, another day we visited the Brownsville, TX Zoo. The third day was an all day long outdoor birthday party for the boys.

Still no crafting content for the blog right now. With my ds and oldest gs still living with us, I don't seem to have any free time anymore. My sister and her hubby stopped by last Sunday (unfortunately I was not home, but my dh was). They dropped off a news article about my Mother's family, who have been continuously farming land in Crosby County, Texas for over 100 years! It was really interesting and informative!

My computer finally got to where I couldn't even get on it, so rather than buy a new one, and in order to save money, dh wiped the hard drive clean (gulp!) and had to re-load all the software. He saved a lot of my photos and patterns awhile back, so I hope I can find everything again sometime. For now, I have no photos to add to this post, but hope to be back with pics of the new truck and some of the pics of visiting the grandtwins.

No comments: