Monday, May 18, 2009

You are cordially invited to my pity party......

I was justified in my weekend worries over my job. Today I was told I was being put back into my old job because another person's job was in jeopardy, so she wins, I guess. I really would rather not go back to the old job they offered me, but with the current job market, I can't afford to take the severance package they offered as the alternative. I am really upset, mainly because I did nothing wrong to deserve being pushed out of my current job, yet I feel I'm the one being punished. I'm letting myself have a little pity party tonight, and tomorrow I'm going to face everything with a smile firmly in place.

I am a closet "Survivor" fan. I was happy to see J.T. win the million dollars. At least someone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

Hugs! I am so sorry to hear that. It seems really unfair. My brother-in-law just got laid off yesterday and they really needed that job because his wife is now staying home taking care fo their 3 month old.