Sunday, October 4, 2009

Freebie

Dh and I went to Garage sales on Saturday morning and found a wonderful deal! Our son has recently moved and has been needing a stove. We stopped at one sale and right next door in the driveway was a nice new looking electric stove that had a sign on it reading "free, works fine!" We went to look at it and the man who lived in the house came out and told us they had simply gotten a new stove and if we would carry it off it was ours! We took it to our son's house, plugged it in and it works GREAT! I love finding deals like that! I know I have been bad about not putting photos up lately, but I will try to get a photo of the stove up soon, along with my ball band knitting. My knitting has stalled out, but I really do hope to get going on it again this week. Last week was very stressful at work, but I am hoping the coming week will smooth back out for me.

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

That is a awesome score!