Monday, February 8, 2010

More generalities


It's been rainy and chilly here off and on, and everyone at my house is sick with colds. Other than that, everything is going ok. I have chugged through another 2 books on CD and have read several more. We just vegged out yesterday and watched a lot of kids Movies on the FX channel with my oldest GS. My daughter's FIL has been in Haiti helping with the earthquake efforts. He is a surgeon and I am sure his skills were sorely needed. I hope to hear from her soon how his trip went.

The photo above is of another neck warmer I completed about a month ago. This one is knitted and the free pattern on Ravelry is called "Fourteen". It is being modeled here by "Sonny". I wore it to work one day, and realized it is still a bit too short for my taste. I think I would prefer it to cover my chest as well, since my leather jacket doesn't button all the way up to the throat. I plan to try knitting another one sometime and adding a few more inches and see how that works for me. It was a very easy pattern and it did keep my neck cozy and warm the day I wore it!

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

Sonny looks great in the neckwarmer!