Monday, July 9, 2012


As promised, I took a photo of the finished desk.  It isn't a very good photo, as I was too eager to get it in place.  Our bed is King size and takes up much of the bedroom, therefore there weren't any really good angles I could take a good photo from. 

DD had her baby shower yesterday (I couldn't go, as I'm using the rest of my vacation time for when the baby comes).  I had Wal-Mart ship her the stroller/car seat set that she had been wanting.


Last night I made my own fabric softener.  I have been collecting various DIY "recipes" from Pinterest.  I have been making this fabric softener for about a month and so far, no problems.  Laundry comes out smelling fine.  The "recipe" is 6 C. Water, 3 C. Vinegar, and 2 C. Suave Conditioner (any scent).  I believe the recipe I "pinned" is from "One Good Thing by Jillee", whose blog I also follow now (find her on my sidebar).

No comments: